Under the authority of the Acting Director of Regional Human Resources Development and under the supervision of the Assistant to the Director, the officer designs, analyzes, evaluates and provides professional techniques in human resources management to promote their optimal performance.
The officer works in various important files mainly in the following areas:
· Workforce attraction
· Training and skills development
• University degree in industrial relations, administration or communication, however, a combination of training and experience may be considered;
• Minimum experience of two years in human resources management;
• Knowledge of the health and social services network;
• Knowledge of the northern environment, an asset;
• Good knowledge of two of the three languages used in the region; Inuktitut, English or French;
• Good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Candidates who are beneficiaries of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement shall receive priority.
• Permanent, full-time position (35 hours/week)
• Position based in telework with occasional travel to Nunavik
• Salary according to the rules issued by the MSSS and the experience acquired (26.66$/h to 45.70$)
Interested candidates should send their résumé, no later than May 20th, 2022, at 5:00 p.m., care of:
Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services
P.O. Box 900, Kuujjuaq, Québec J0M 1C0