Under the authority of the director of administrative services, under the supervision of the human resources coordinator and in close collaboration with the team, the officer participates actively in the planning, organization, implementation and control of the staffing activities.
The officer advises and provides the necessary support to employees and management personnel in the areas of compensation, social benefits, including benefits attributable to regional disparities, and working conditions in the health and social services network.
The officer supports the coordinator in all activities related to the HR department: relations and work organization, performance evaluation, skills development, health, safety and well-being of staff.
The officer will also be responsible to:
• Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process
• Develop talent acquisition strategies
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates
• Advise and influence managers throughout the recruitment process
• Develop and maximize the use of social media in recruitment
• Organize recruitment events and develop strategic partnerships
Ø Bachelor's degree in industrial relations or administration (B.A.A);
Ø One year of experience in similar functions in the Health and Social Services Network;
Ø Experience in a northern environment will be considered an important asset;
Ø Bilingualism required in two (2) of the three (3) languages used in Nunavik (English, Inuktitut, French);
Ø Knowledge of the usual IT tools;
Ø Knowledge of Logibec's Espresso Paie-GRH software is a significant asset;
Ø Customer orientation;
Ø Sense of organization, discretion, rigor and professional autonomy;
Ø Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who are beneficiaries of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement shall receive priority.
• Permanent, full-time position (35 hours/week)
• Position based in Kuujjuaq or in telework position with occasional travel to Nunavik
• Salary according to the rules issued by the MSSS and the experience acquired (26.66$/h to 45.70$)
Northern benefits: retention premium ($6,000/year), isolation premium ($10,627/year), cost-of-living allowance ($3,085/year) and, if hired more than 50 km from Kuujjuaq, subsidized housing provided, moving and storage expenses reimbursed, annual personal trips from Kuujjuaq to point of hiring provided, etc.
Interested candidates should send their résumé, no later than May 29th, 2023, at 5:00 p.m., care of:
Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services
P.O. Box 900, Kuujjuaq, Québec J0M 1C0