Under the coordination of the regional team for Qanuippitaa - Inuit health survey (QNIHS) and the field supervisor, the recruiter will travel with one of the survey teams across Nunavik. The recruiter will:
- Recruit participants, schedule appointments;
- Promote the survey using relevant media (social media, radio, social networks);
- When a community is reaching full recruitment, starts recruiting by phone participants in the next community.
- Works in collaboration with the field supervisor;
- Represent the Survey team during the fieldwork;
- Reports on the reason why community members refuse to participate when applicable.
In preparation for data collection, the recruiter will be required to attend and successfully complete a paid 10-day survey training.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent adaptation ability, high level of autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Ability to effectively work with other team members;
- Flexibility in the work schedule as weekly hours and workdays may fluctuate;
- Excellent skills in Inuktitut and English or French;
- Available in September
- Experience using digital tools, such as web or mobile applications, for booking appointments and report recruitment progress.
Candidates who are beneficiaries of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement shall receive priority.
- Temporary, full-time position from September 2023 to March 2024 (35 hours/week)
- When travelling, Nordic premiums are paid and accommodation is provided
- Salary based on experience (27.08$/h to 47.98$/h)
- Position based in Kuujjuaq or in telework ; frequents trips to the communities of Nunavik
Interested candidates should send their résumé as soon as possible, care of:
Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services
Kuujjuaq (Québec) J0M 1C0