Under the coordination of the regional team for Qanuippitaa? Inuit Health Survey (QNIHS) and of the Field supervisor, the Support Staff will support the survey team during the data collection phase in their village. They may:
· Supervise children while parents are being interviewed, if needed;
· Help with local transportation;
· Help with setting up and cleaning up the Survey Center.
- Temporary position
- Start and end dates may vary according to data collection schedule.
- Nordic premiums are paid and accommodation is provided if traveling
- Salary based on experience (24.21$/h to 32.32$/h)
Interested candidates should send their résumé as soon as possible, care of:
Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services
Kuujjuaq (Québec) J0M 1C0