Under the supervision of the infectious diseases coordinator and as a member of the infectious diseases team of the Public Health Department of the Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services (RRSSSN), the technologist will participate in population screenings tuberculosis. You will perform chest X-ray examinations of patients and all other related tasks. You will need to be available to work in an isolated Nunavik community for a period of 4-6 weeks in fall 2023. Shorter stays are also possible in fall 2023 and winter 2024.Qualifications
• Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in radiodiagnostic technology from a recognized school;
• Member of the Order of Technologists in Medical Imaging, Radiation Oncology and Medical Electrophysiology of Quebec;
• Excellent command of two of the three languages used in Nunavik, both spoken and written (French, English, Inuktitut);
• Ability to work flexible hours;
• Experience in a remote region and/or in tuberculosis, an asset;
• Great flexibility and high adaptability;
• Ready to contribute to various tasks related to population screening.
Candidates who are beneficiaries of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement shall receive priority.
One-year occasional part-time temporary position with possibility of extension;
During travel, the northern bonuses provided for in the working conditions are paid and accommodation is provided;
Salary according to the rules established by the MSSS ($24.78/h to $35.67/h).
Stays will be from 2 to 6 weeks depending on the needs and availability of technologists*
Interested candidates should send their resume as soon as possible, care of:
Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services