Under the authority of the prevention and health promotion coordinator, the officer shall:
- Organize logistics for community visits by PH personnel (from planning to follow up)
- Develop and update PH field operations manual and guidelines (including but limited to processes)
- Contribute to the development of the project and operations team.
- Develop a standardized field operations toolkit (Terms of Reference, reporting, planning etc.)
- Ensure adequate reporting and evaluation of field operations.
- Offer direct support in the field by accompanying teams in communities.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of related experience or education
- Ability to write activity reports, follow timelines, prioritize;
- Ability to work with multiple partners in an intercultural context;
- Excellent Initiative and ability to work independently;
- Experience in interdisciplinary settings in a multicultural context will be an asset;
- Work experience in Nunavik will be considered an asset;
- Experience with community mobilization initiatives and supporting community initiatives and organizations will be considered an asset;
- Oral and written communication skills in two of the three languages used in Nunavik (Inuktitut, English, French);
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Candidates who are beneficiaries of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement shall receive priority.
- Part-time position (Between 20 and 35 hours/week)
- Salary according to the rules set forth by the MSSS (27.08$/h to 47.98$/h)
- Position based in telework with frequent travel to Nunavik
Interested candidates should send their résumé, no later than September 27, 2023, at 5:00 pm, care of:
Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services