Nunavimmi Ilagiit Papatauvinga (NIP) will become an independent, not-for-profit organization and will be an integrated youth and family services center led by a board of directors inspired by Sukait principles and directions. The PIN will provide culturally appropriate care for all youth and families. The NIP is the place where Nunavik families are supported and protected. The name represents both the vision and structure of Youth and Family Services in Nunavik.
Reporting to the Nunavimmi Director Ilagiit Papatauvinga and under the supervision of the Nunavimmi Project Coordinator Ilagiit Papatauvinga, you will assist managers and members of her PIN team in any administrative and secretarial function.
You will also be responsible for taking notes at certain meetings, preparing minutes and ensuring the logistics of travel required by your directorate and its members.
• College diploma in office automation. However, a combination of experience and other training may be considered;
• Knowledge of Nunavik and its youth service socio-political context;
• Experience working in the region will be considered a significant asset;
• Effective organization and document management;
• Excellent time and priority management
• Proficiency in two of the three languages used in the region: Inuktitut, English or French;
• Demonstrates resourcefulness and initiative;
• Ability to work with local and external partners;
• Desire to participate in a major self-determination project;
• Exceptional flexibility and autonomy;
• Creation of project monitoring tools and monitoring;
• Willingness to share and share knowledge;
• Advanced knowledge of Office Suite.
Candidates who are beneficiaries of the James Bay and Northern Quebec agreement will have priority.
Permanent full-time position (35h/week);
Based in Puvirnituq or telework;
Salary according to rules issued by the MSSS (24.21$/h to 32.32$/h).
Northern benefits: retention premium ($6,000/year), isolation premium ($10,627/year), cost-of-living allowance ($3,870/year).
For more information about our services and our region, please visit Nunavik Perspective: https://sante-services-sociaux.ca/en/
Health and Social Services Network Employees Potentially Eligible for Northern Leave Without Pay
The required candidates must send their curriculum vitae no later than November 21, 2023, care of:
Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services
P.O. Box 900, Kuujjuaq, Québec J0M 1C0