Under the supervision of the Director of ULLIVIK, this person assists the direction in its administrative and professional functions. She carries out works of secretarial department of complex nature, which require thorough knowledge of all the programs connected with the direction (management).
TASK SUMMARY :
- Provide direct administrative support to the Director and management;
- Requested to assist the management in the strategic or particular files (cases).
- Show good knowledge of the establishment policies and procedures to ensure adequate support;
- Communicate in every means with the community residents south at Ullivik or other related premises, route their requests, ensure their inquiries are answered;
- Handle the requests forwarded to the management and answers adequately and in an autonomous way the demands.
- Assure the quality control of documents and proposes ways to improve the organization of the work and the services offered by ULLIVIK and partners.
- Schedule meetings; coordinate logistics of meetings (both on-site and off-site), bookings, preparing agendas, presentations, seminars, special projects, team lunches, and social events.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of reports and internal communications.
- Drafting of various administrative documents in French, English and Inuktitut;
- Accomplish other miscellaneous tasks when required.
- Certificate in Secretarial or office organization or a secondary V with relevant experience
- Experience in the Health and Social Services Network (an asset)
- Excellent Inuktitut, English et/or French: both oral and written
- Knowledge and understanding of different software (Word, Excel, Windows, Power Point)
- Knowledge of Outlook.
- Possess discretion
- Capacity to be work in team / Communicator
- Temporary full time
- Hourly wage: 23.12$ - 28.31 $
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Group insurance and other benefits
- Excellent pension plan
The interested candidates have to make sure that their application is received to Marie-Pierre Bergeron's office, councillor of the human resources,
- By email : RH.MNQ@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
- By Fax.: (514) 789.2622
- By mail : Human Resources 695, AVENUE ORLY DORVAL, QC H9P 1G1