STATUS: Temporary full-time position for one year with the possibility of extension - 36.25 hours/week.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director of Community Services
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
In the context of the COVID-19 Pandemic Action Plan, the nurse will be the public health focal person for the village. She will coordinate the investigation team for COVID. She will ensure that the investigations are carried out according to the recommendations of the Public Health Department of the Nunavik Health and Social Services Board (NHSSR) and will forward the investigation documents to them.
This position is open to persons with a BAC (a DEC with relevant experience could compensate as long as candidates obtain a score of 90% on the evaluation grid that will be completed during the interview).
• Member in good standing of the O.I.I.Q.
• Bachelor in Nursing. The absence of a diploma can be compensated by 3 years of relevant experience in public health;
• One year of experience in public health in the various CLSC programs
• Knowledge of home care program, public health (tuberculosis, immunization, sexual health, healthy lifestyle), chronic diseases, mental health
• Know the Quebec Immunization Protocol
• Work experience in remote areas would be an asset
• Bilingual English / French, spoken and written, is essential; Inuktitut is an asset
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and adaptability
• Organizational skills, creativity, initiative and autonomy
• Be available day, evening and night outside business hours
• Valid driver's license
• Available to travel in different villages of the Ungava coast according to the needs of the organization
SALARY: Min.: $915.31/ week Max.: $1 639.23 / week
ISOLATION PREMIUM: $226.39 or $399.10 / week, as per family status
HIGH COST OF LIVING PREM: $129.32/ week or more as per family status
RETENTION PREMIUM: $326.92 / week
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT:
By e-mail: email@example.com