Person who performs secretarial work within the liaison department. She is responsible for communicating and informing the various interveners in the process of making appointments and returning from consultations and interventions. She is called upon to enter, transcribe and verify medical documents, such as files and reports. She participates in the sorting and classification of documents.
The person will be a reinforcement to the liaison nurse in order to update the lists and provide support for liaison operations. She will receive training in the use of information media used specifically for the management of Inuit clients (ullivukgo, TMS-WEB, clinibase) in order to integrate into the work process and appropriate the tasks specific to her in the role of liaison.
1. Keep user lists for physicians and medical specialists up to date;
2. Collect the necessary information from medical records following medical visits (north and / or south). Return the file to the nurse once it has been identified;
3. Fix and confirm appointments in the various specialties;
4. Receive and transmit messages intended for medical personnel and patients;
5. Establish and maintain confidential medical records and documents;
6. Establish and maintain various administrative support procedures, such as document management and filing;
7. Master Ullivikgo for the management of appointments and follow-up documents (training will be provided by the center during orientation);
8. Liaise with the various service points: Ullivik, specialized services, hospitals, dispensaries;
9. Review and maintain the various work tools: binders, files and documents;
10. Review the classification and work organization;
11. Operate office equipment such as voice mail systems and use word processing software and other applications to prepare reports, letters, records and medical records;
12. Provide training for the use of information media used specifically for the management of Inuit clients (Ullivikgo, TMS-WEB, clinibase).
High school diploma;
Professional studies diploma in secretarial work and/or medical secretary is an asset
Two (2) years of secretarial experience including one (1) year in medical secretary (an asset)Essential skills and aptitudes
Bilingualism (French and English) spoken and written,
Ability to work in a multicultural work team,
Respect and understanding of Inuit culture and traditions,
Knowledge of Logibec and outlook is considered an asset,
Knowledge of the Office Suite.
The salary scale for this function (job title 5311) is provided for in the collective agreements in force. Northern bonuses are added to this salary.
One year with possibility of extension;
Hourly rate between $ 20.98 and $ 24.22;
Distance allowance: ; $ 191.93/ week
Cargo premium: $115.64/ week;
Furnished accommodation provided;
Starting as soon as possible;
Airline tickets paid for by the center.
*** Candidates who are currently in the health and social services network can request Nordic unpaid leave (up to 48 months) from their institution to work in Nunavik ***
Please send your cv to: email@example.com