Person who analyzes the technical needs of the users, designs the appropriate systems, ensures their formulation and implementation. He/she performs cost analysis and a synthesis of the savings that will result from the proposed system. Coordinates the implementation of new technologies and applications. Ensures the optimal use of the computer equipment. He/she ensures a technological watch and the continuous updating of software in order to respect the suppliers' notices and he/she documents all operations, procedures and components of the computer infrastructure to ensure adequate support. Travel to Puvirnituq as needed.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The IT Analyst must:
- MasterWindows 2012,2016,2019 MasterVMWARE, Veeam, Active Directory, DNSDHCP, WSUS, WDS, SQL, SCCM
- Perform various database and infrastructure related work;
- Monitor databases and networks;
- Apply security and data backup procedures as well as network;
- Manage access rights to the computerized information system;
- Provide technical support to users of software and computer equipment and intervene during service interruptions;
- Develop cabling plans to connect the various departments to the processing center.
- Ensure the management and planning of the various projects in which he is involved;
- Provide technical support to the technicians of the IT team.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in computer science completed and recognized by the Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience
- Networking specialization
- Bilingualism (French and English) intermediate level;
- Concern for providing good customer service;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Temporary full time
Occasional trips in Nunavik
Day shift (35h/week)
Salary between $27.46 and $50.39 per hour;
Please submit your application by email including your CV to email@example.com