With the Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services and the Cree Board of Health and Social Services, Cégep Marie-Victorin provides professional training programs to Inuit and Cree psychosocial workers of the regions of Nunavik and Eeyou Istchee.
Among other things, you will be called upon to:
- Take part in the development of training programs focussed on the professional growth of Inuit and Cree in administrative fields;
- Build trainings tailored to the Inuit and Cree clientele as well as the teaching material in English aimed at developing project management, communication, and administration skills;
- Facilitate trainings in English and support participants working in administrative fields;
- Evaluate the skills acquired by the participants of our programs;
- Provide professional support to the participants over the phone, by e-mail of video-calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, administration or in any other discipline relevant or an acceptable combination of education, training, and experience.
- To possess practical skills in management of workplace.
- Teaching experience and a special interest regarding the competency-based approach.
- Relevant experience in intervention with Indigenous Communities.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and to display empathy.
- Be innovative and have adaptation skills.
- Be available to regularly travel to Nunavik and James Bay.
- Ability to work with different virtual communication platforms.
- To be bilingual (English and French), spoken and written, is essential.
- Know the proper use of the Microsoft Office suite.
Beginning of mandate:
As soon as possible, annual contract with possibility of extension.
- 45,000$ to 85,000 $ (plus Northern Premiums)
Send your resume by June 2nd, 2022 to: Marie Cousineau - firstname.lastname@example.org