STATUS: Temporary full-time position (35 hours/week), non-unionized
IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR: Director of Technical Services
STARTING DATE: To be determined
Assumes the responsibility for the realization of construction, renovation and conservation projects as well as of installation planning. Meets the internal clients to identify clearly the objectives associated with the project.
Organizes activities related to the projects, such as defining the concept, preparation of plans and specifications, tenders and supervision of the work.
Coordinates the activities of professionals and sub-contractors and carries out the administrative and financial control of the projects assigned.
· Participates in various stages of projects start up in collaboration with all other technical services’ resources in accordance with good practice rules as described in the PMBOK;
· Coordinates and ensures good projects planning in collaboration with the Director of Technical Services and all other stakeholders in accordance with good practice rules as described in the PMBOK;
· Works professionally with various stakeholders during all phases of the projects and ensure that the projects are carried out in accordance with good practice rules as described in the PMBOK;
· Coordinates and manages the monitoring and control of projects in collaboration with all stakeholders and in accordance with good practice rules as described in the PMBOK;
· Ensure that the projects are closed in accordance with good practice rules as described in the PMBOK;Prepares end of projects reports and assists the financial officer in preparing the claims for the Regional Board.
· Bachelor's degree in architecture or engineering;
· Member of the order of architects of Quebec (OAQ) or of the order of engineers of Quebec (OIQ) is an asset;
· Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP) awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI) is an asset;
· Three (3) years of relevant experience in construction projects management in a similar field;
· Knowledge of the procedures and processes in respect of the implementation of projects in the health and social services network is an asset;Good knowledge of Autocad software, Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project.
SALARY : Min.: $ 925.05 Max.: $ 1743.70 /35 hours
NORTHERN PREMIUM : $ 191.93 or $ 338.29 / week, as per family status
HIGH COST LIVING PREMIUM : $ 59.14 / week or more, as per family status
RETENTION PREMIUM : $ 114.99 / week
Any person recruited in Quebec more than 50 kilometers from the locality in which she is called upon to perform her duties, will be granted annual trips and lodging unit as per status (shared lodging if necessary).
Send your application in both French and English:
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org