Reporting to the Assistant Director of Human Resources, you will assume an advisory and support role primarily in recruitment, staffing and workforce planning. You will be responsible for providing the right information on working conditions to candidates (regional disparities, housing and others). In addition, you will be required to travel, as needed, to the Hudson Bay coast
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Coordinate activities related to recruitment, selection and hiring - posting, receiving applications, organizing and participating in selection interviews, following up on successful and unsuccessful candidates, confirming hires and preparing files.
- Actively seek out new markets for recruitment (social networks, professional associations, etc.);
- Participate in pre-departure training, answer candidates' questions and do the necessary follow-ups in order to prepare the selected candidates for their first trip to the North;
- Participate in the development, distribution and maintenance of a program to welcome and integrate new personnel, and coordinate related administrative activities;
- Organize and represent the ISC at various conferences, job fairs, seminars and educational institution visits;
- Negotiate advertising contracts with certain agencies, magazines, etc;
- Participate in organizational development files as directed by the CSI management.
- Participate in human resources committee meetings (RACHR, PN).
- Assume any other task within his/her competence and at the request of his/her immediate superior.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations or Administration with a Human Resources option. A Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with northern experience may also be considered;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in human resources management
- Experience in staffing
- Experience in the health and social services network would be an asset
- Knowledge of the northern reality an asset
- Respect and understanding of Inuit culture and traditions;
- Bilingualism (French and English) spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Office Suite
- The salary grade attached to this position is a grade 36 (minimum $74,481, maximum $96,826)
- Full temporary position for 6 months with possibility of extension
- Telecommuting position - 35 hours/week
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com