Under the authority of the Regional Medical Director (DMR), the Deputy Director of Professional Services supports him in the exercise of his functions as DSP within the CSI, i.e. the supervision and development of departments and clinical services related to the CMDPSF (general and specialized medicine, curative and preventive dentistry, pharmacy and maternity). He ensures the medico-administrative coordination of the medical and clinical activities under his responsibility with the other departments. It supports the coordination between medical and clinical activities as well as all the resources of the CSI. He supports his superior, participates in and oversees the development and mobilization of all the human resources of his department. Finally, he ensures the effectiveness of the clinical protocols in force and their continuous improvement based on ministerial orientations, expected results and the needs of the population.Qualifications
- Possess a final university degree in health or social services
- Member in good standing of his professional order
- Hold a graduate degree in management, an asset
- Five years of experience in his field of professional practice
- Three years management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Quebec health and social services network, health care and services provided in Nunavik and the main issues related to them.
- Good understanding of clinical and organizational issues.
- Skills for interpersonal relations, teamwork and collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Dynamism, autonomy and sense of responsibility.
- Good judgment and sense of organization and planning.
- Analytical, synthesis and negotiation skills.
- Versatility and adaptability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- English/French bilingualism essential. Reading and writing skills in two of the three official languages of Nunavik would be an asset.
- Functional knowledge of the Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel), email and Internet software.
Yearly salary between 87 137$ and 113 278$
35 hours a week
Isolation premium of $9,332, without dependents, or $18,732, with dependents
Cargo premium of $10,626 per year, per dependant
Retention bonus: $6,000 for the first year
Furnished housing provided
Up to 16 weeks of leave per year
General practitioner: 30% bonus for working in group 3 territory (region 17)
Specialist: 45% bonus for working in group 3 territory (region 17)
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org