Under the authority of the Executive Director and in collaboration with the management team, the person contributes to the updating of the mission, management philosophy and values of the Centre de santé Inuulitsivik (CSI).
The mandate includes the effective management of the institution's resources, as well as the development, implementation and evaluation of global and strategic directions.
In addition, the person must ensure that the roles, mandates, objectives and priorities of each director respect Inuit culture, with guidance from the Ministry, the Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services (NRBHSS) and the ISC Board of Directors.
Parallel to these duties, the person manages risk management protocols, training in relation to various risk management issues, chairs the incident reporting committee, implements actions related to incident reports and provides solutions to ensure minimal risk.
The person promotes the cooperation and participation of partners whose activities have an impact on health and social services, including RRSSSN and other partners in health and social services as well as the fields of administration of justice, public safety, education, social, economic and regional governance such as the Makivik Corporation.
The person assumes other leadership roles in support of other CSI departments. With the team in place, the person plays a key role in the development and updating of policies to ensure that the best quality of service is provided to the population, and takes a leadership role in the development of the Inuit workforce in the health sector.
The person assumes operational responsibility for all of the facility's activities and services. He/she is responsible for coordinating cross-functional projects and the management cycle, in line with the facility's strategic and operational objectives. She is also responsible for coordinating the strategic and annual planning process, as well as the integrated management of organizational development, performance, quality and risk.
She is responsible for coordinating general management during the General Manager's absences. She represents the company in circumstances and on occasions when the General Manager delegates her in his stead.
She is responsible for the preparation, planning and organization of several corporate mandates, and has functional authority over them. She plays an important advisory, expert and facilitating role for the General Manager, notably in matters of service organization, development projects, service contracts, and the legal interpretation of laws and regulations governing CSI.
As a member of the General Management team, she adopts a results-based management approach and assumes responsibility for optimizing the resources allocated to the facility, particularly in terms of planning, rationalizing, obtaining and judiciously using human, financial, material, technical and information resources.
Master's degree in a relevant discipline
A bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline combined with significant experience in a management position may compensate.
- At least ten (10) years' experience in a management position in the health and social services network
- Very good understanding of the health and social services sector, its administration and legal framework
- Significant experience in coordinating reorganization and major change projects is an asset
- Bilingualism in English and French: spoken and written is essential. Knowledge of Inuktitut is an asset.
- Your leadership skills make those around you feel involved and committed, and generate energy and enthusiasm.
- You are comfortable working in a complex environment with diverse interests, and are skilled in communication and consultation.
- You are able to build and maintain relationships based on human values
- You are able to manage performance and key organizational issues
- Ensures the development, implementation, application and revision of policies, rules and procedures relating to user files, assumes custody and authorizes access, according to the established system. Ability to work and manage a team in a multicultural environment is essential.
- Previous experience in risk management would be an asset.
35 hours per week
Annual salary between $106,805 and $146,964
Group insurance and pension plans
Removal premium starting at $203.66 per week
Retention premium from $153.32 per week
Cargo premium from $115.64 per week
Furnished accommodation provided
Send your application to email@example.com