The Centre de Santé Inuulitsivik, with more than 900 employees, is part of the health and social services network of Quebec, Nunavik region. It provides the population of the Hudson's Bay Territory, made up of approximately 7,000 people, with front-line health and social services, including prevention, assessment, diagnosis and treatment, rehabilitation and support services. In addition, he provides services related to youth protection and the management, for the Nunavik region, of Ullivik located in Dorval. The latter's mission is to welcome Inuit people who must receive health services in participating Montreal hospitals. The Inuit population is spread over seven communities on the Hudson Bay coast, from Kuujjuaraapik to Salluit.
Person who, immediately, ensures the education and rehabilitation of users in an institutional or external environment according to the intervention programs established in collaboration with the team of professionals in place, with a view to the rehabilitation of the individual and / or his reintegration into society. It applies educational techniques using the acts of daily life, organizing, coordinating and animating the activities planned in the programme, to ensure the learning and acquisition of appropriate attitudes and behaviours. It observes and analyzes the behaviour of users, participates in the assessment of their needs and capacities and notes their evolution by drafting the appropriate documents. It provides the programming of its activities.
- Hold a college diploma with specialization in special education techniques or institutional rehabilitation from a school recognized by the Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport. This class also includes persons who, following relevant experience, hold a college certificate in special education techniques or institutional rehabilitation.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French.
- Valid driver's license.
Salary between $24.78 and $35.67
Day shift (35h / week)
Cargo premium $115.64/week
Isolation premium $203.66/week without dependent, $358.99/week with dependent;
Retention premium $114.99/week;
3 to 4 annual outings depending on family status;
- Group insurance
- Furnished housing provided
- Air transportation covered by the health centre
- Moving and storage expenses reimbursed by the health centre
- Up to 16 weeks off per year
***The professionals of the health and social services sector can ask for a Northern leave (of up to 48 months) from their establishment in order to work in the Nunavik region***
Those interested in applying are requested to do so in writing to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org