The primary mission of the clinic nurse is to provide health services that meet the needs of the population with a community-based and holistic approach to health. These services must be accessible at all times and offered to all members of the community in the territory served.
A person who, in an outpost or clinic in a community covered by the regional jurisdiction provisions, in addition to his or her nursing duties, conducts assessments of users to enable the physician to make a diagnosis and determine the appropriate interventions. She is also called upon to perform activities and interventions generally reserved for physicians in other workplaces.
- Member in good standing of the OIIQ
- Expanded role training
- ULaval vaccination training
- CPR-AED less than 6 months
- Advanced training in the evaluation of physical and mental condition (within the framework of Bill 90) for nurse technicians.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in care
- Diverse experience considered on an assessment basis
- Bilingual, oral and written French and English;
- Inuktitut an asset;
- Ability to work in a multicultural work team;
- Respect for Inuit culture and traditions;
- Positive leadership;
- Open-mindedness, flexibility and adaptability;
- Global and inclusive vision;
- Good clinical judgment;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Mastery of the PIQ
- 20 mandatory annual hours including 7 hours accredited according to OIIQ standards;
- At least 1 annual training relevant to the field of practice according to the schedule provided by the nurse educator;
- Any other training for professional development purposes relevant to the field of practice.
- Hourly rate according to the collective agreement ;
- Rotation + On-call ;
- 7.25 hours per day (36.25 hours per week) ;
- Cargo premium $126.93/week ;
- Remoteness premium $240.24/week without dependents, $423.53/week with dependents ;
- Retention premium $325.80/week;
- CLSC premium $186.00/week ;
- 3 to 4 annual outings depending on family situation ;
- Furnished housing provided ;
To send an application or additional and detailed information about the position: email@example.com