STATUS: Permanent full time position (37.50 h. / week)
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Headnurse of medecine departement and nursing of Kuujjuaq
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
Responsible to identify needs in health services, contribute to diagnosis methods, provide and control nursing care which are called for by health promotion, prevention treatment and rehabilitation. Must also provide nursing care according to a medical prescription. The person may be called upon, on occasion and as needed, to work in one of the 7 Ungava Bay communities. This person may also be called upon to work in more than one activity center. The person will also be required to perform emergency on-call duties on a rotating basis. Other related duties as required.
• Member of the O.I.I.Q.;
• Must have successfully completed training in Enlarged Role;
• Working experience in an Emergency Department and in critical care would be a major asset
• Bilingualism French/English (spoken and written) is essential and knowledge of Inuktitut is an asset;
• Ability to work in isolated milieu and within a multidisciplinary team;
• Flexibility and capacity of adaptation;
• Must be available to travel and work in the other communities of Ungava Bay.
SALARY: Min: $1015.50 Max: $1799.25$ / week
ISOLATION PREMIUM: $203.66 / week, or as per the family status
HIGH COST LIVING PREMIUM: $74.17 / week or as per the family status
RETENTION PREMIUM: $391.86 / week
Any person recruited in Quebec more than 50 kilometers from the locality in which she/he is called upon to perform her/his duties, will be granted annual trips and lodging unit as per her/his status. May be asked to share a lodging unit or live in a transit temporarily.
Please send your application via our ATS: https://careers-ungavatulattavik.icims.com/jobs/1868/infirmier%28%c3%a8re%29-en-dispensaire-%e2%80%93-outpost-nurse-%e2%80%93-clsc-kuujjuaq/job