Temporary full time TCT
DAY 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Duration 12 months (maternity leave replacement)
The liaison nurse works in collaboration with the personnel of the health services of the South and the North, the users and the families. The person facilitates the proper functioning of treatment and care plans while making the required links between hospitals and/or community organizations.
- Respect the confidential nature of all information;
- Proactively coordinate all aspects of patient care while in Montreal;
- Perform administrative management of customer files;
- Ensure continuity of care during the stay in Montreal and optimally organize the return to the community.
DEC. or BACC. in nursing sciences (remuneration according to the nomenclature of the health network);
• Must hold a license to practice from the Ordre des Infirmières et Infirmiers du Québec (O.I.I.Q.);
- 3-5 years of nursing experience;
- Nordic experience (asset);
- Bilingual; English French;
- Knowledge of Inuit culture (asset);
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Sense of organization and priorities;
- Clinical judgment;
- Concern for the quality of service.
Our establishment is part of the Quebec health and social services network. We offer the same working conditions according to the nomenclature and collective agreement of the network:
- advantageous hourly rate
- statutory holidays
- sick leave
- 4 weeks vacation after one year of service
- Group Insurance
- excellent defined benefit pension plan. - Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan (RREGOP).
Interested persons must ensure that their application is received at the office of Marie-Pierre Bergeron, Human Resources Advisor;
A/S Human Resources
695 ORLY AVENUE
DORVAL, QC H9P 1G1
We thank everyone who submits their application. We only communicate with those selected for the next step.