Our establishment is part of the Quebec health and social services network. We offer the same working conditions: an advantageous hourly rate, fringe benefits to cover statutory vacations and sick leave, 4 weeks of vacation after one year of service, group insurance and an excellent defined benefit pension plan. Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan (RREGOP).
The Nurse Liaison works collaboratively with Southern and Northern health services staff, consumers and families. The Nurse Liaison facilitates the smooth functioning of treatment and care plans while making the required linkages between hospitals and/or community agencies.
-Respect the confidential nature of all information;
-Proactively coordinates all aspects of the patient's care during their stay in Montreal;
-Perform administrative management of client files;
-Ensure continuity of care during the patient's stay in Montreal and organize the return to the community in an optimal manner.
- D.E.C. or BACC. in nursing (pay according to health network nomenclature);
- 3-5 years of experience in nursing;
- Must hold a permit to practice from the Ordre des Infirmières et Infirmiers du Québec (O.I.I.Q.);
- Northern experience (asset);
- Bilingual; English, French;
- Knowledge of Inuit culture (asset).
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Sense of organization and priorities;
- Clinical judgment;
- Concern for quality of service.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS:
Our establishment is part of the Quebec health and social services network. We offer the same working conditions according to the nomenclature and collective agreement of the network:
* advantageous hourly rate
* statutory vacations
* sick leave
* 4 weeks of vacation after one year of service
* group insurance
* excellent defined benefit pension plan. - Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan (RREGOP).