We are recruiting interpreters to provide translation services between the Inuit clients and staff in the Montréal hospitals. And also looking for a beneficiary attendant to provide translation services between the Inuit clients and the staff in our lodging.
We are looking for talented colleagues who have at heart to offer our clients good quality services. Mainly, the interpreter assist patients at their medical appointments translate between clients and medicals employees and / or nurses and help the clients in their registration in different establishments.
1. Accompany patients to their clinics, interpret the dialogue between Doctor/Nurse and patient and/or escort.
2. Visit hospitalized patients, and interpret between the patient and the Doctor/Nurse
3. Visit the patients in our lodging installation, give social support and guidance.
4. Identify concerns of the patient and convey these concerns to the appropriate authority.
- Oral Inuktitut and English skills
- Experience of translation
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary group
- 35 hours by week
- Between $ 20.76 – $ 23.22 per hour
- Pension fund
- Collective insurance group
- 4 weeks of vacation
Interested candidates should send their resume no later than
December 7th, 2021
Human resources manager
695, avenue Orly
Dorval H4P 1G1
FAX : 514-789.2622