STATUS: Permanent full-time position - 36.25 hours/week
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Head of Programs - Nursing
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
Responsible to identify needs in health services, contribute to diagnosis methods, provide and control nursing care which are called for by health promotion, prevention treatment and rehabilitation. Must also provide nursing care according to a medical prescription. The person will be required to work on different CLSC programs in public health and community health. The person will also ensure the emergency on-call duties, on rotation. The person may be asked also to provide her services to the six other points of services, as needed. Any other related tasks.
· Member of the O.I.I.Q.;
· Must have successfully completed training in Enlarged Role;
· Working experience in an Emergency Department and in obstetrics would be a major asset;
· Bilingualism French/English (spoken and written) is essential and knowledge of Inuktitut is an asset;
· Ability to work in isolated milieu and within a multidisciplinary team;
· Flexibility and capacity of adaptation;
· Must be available to travel by plane to the communities.
SALARY: Min.: $ 915.31/week Max.: $ 1 639.23/week
ISOLATION PREMIUM: $ 226.39 or $ 399.10/week, according to family status
HIGH COST OF LIVING: $ 85.14/week or more, according to family status
RETENTION PREMIUM: $ 288.46/week
Any employee recruited in Quebec more than 50 kilometers from the locality in which she/he is called upon to perform her/his duties, will be granted annual trips and lodging unit as per her/his family status. Transit or shared lodging if necessary.