Our establishment is part of the Quebec health and social services network. We offer the same working conditions: either a reduced hourly rate, fringe benefits increasing the hourly rate to cover statutory holidays and sick leave, 4 weeks of vacation after one year of service, group insurance and a excellent pension plan with insured benefits. Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan (RREGOP).
Person whose function is the hygiene, well-being and supervision of users. She sees to the comfort, to the general needs, to the occupation of these and this, in a safe environment. It ensures the availability, maintenance and proper functioning of equipment and materials.
- Diplomas of professional studies in assistance to beneficiaries in health establishments.
- PDSB and clinical internship.
• Patient and sensitive to the needs of others;
• Strong interest in teamwork;
• Ability to demonstrate diplomacy and empathy.
Ability to work in a team Bilingualism:English and French (Inuktitut an asset)
- Employment on recall list according to the working conditions of the health network nomenclature:
- Advantageous hourly rate: $25.63/hr ;
- 4 weeks of vacation after one year of service;
- Experience recognition;
- Defined benefit pension plan (RREGOP);
- SSQ group insurance plan;
- Benefits plan ;
Interested candidates should promptly send their application by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 514.789.2622 or to the following address Human Resources 695 Orly Avenue Dorval, QC H9P 1G1