Get involved in this exciting project!
We are looking for a dynamic young Inuk, aged 18-30, fluent in Inuktitut, to collaborate in the early-stage testing of the Uvikkavut Qanuippat? Youth Health Survey.
The Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services (NRBHSS) and Kativik Ilisarniliriniq (KI) along with the Quebec Statistics Institute (Institut de la statistique du Québec, or ISQ) are preparing a health survey to be held in Nunavik high schools next winter. In order to test the questionnaire and logistics, the team is planning an early-stage testing phase in the Umiujaq high school from October 12 to 15.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Attend the training provided and get familiar with the survey objectives/content.
- Support the administration of the online survey in classrooms by:
- Facilitating communication with youth;
- Answering any questions or concerns they may have.
It is also a great occasion for you to get involved in a health survey and learn more about it.
- Be available for the training (week of October 4) and the early-stage testing (October 12 to 15)
- Be aged 18-30
- Be fluent in Inuktitut
- Have good communication skills
Fees: $300 per working day, $150 per travelling day
Travel costs will be covered by the organization
Submit your CV, no later than September 30th, 2021 to: Mariefirstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting you!