Under the authority of the Chief Procurement Officer, the incumbent will perform work related to administrative management, financial management, work organization, and planning for the execution of complex administrative work through the collection and analysis of data.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
The incumbent will have to carry out orders, reminders, and contracts. They will also have to make price requests, research substitutions, and create and program contracted items.
The incumbent will have to provide support to the Northern team a few weeks a year by going to the Puvirnituq Supply Facility.
The candidate will be required to provide customer service by contacting applicants about orders requiring a substitute or by providing notice of non-standard delivery times. They will also collaborate on working groups for updates to procurement processes.
The person holding the position must contact companies and the purchasing corporations in to find the best prices for the Establishment while respecting the LCOP and the Institution’s Procurement Policy. They will also be required to complete the LCOP and LGCE training.
- Depending on the field of activity required, must hold a college diploma with specialization in administrative techniques or in an appropriate discipline from a school recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year’s experience in a similar position (orders and/or contract)
- Ability to rally employees in order to meet the objectives of management;
- Availability from July (ideally mid-July) ;
- French and English spoken and written (intermediate level);
- Word and Excel (intermediate level);
- Valid driver’s license;
- Knowledge of Supply software such as expresso-GRM and GRM-web from Logibec (preference);
- Temporary full-time (35hours per week) 7hours per day (DAY);
- Based on the salary scale for administrative technicians in the health and social services network. (between $24.21/hour and $32.32/hour);
- When travelling to Nunavik, per diem allowances apply;
To get information on the job description and requirements and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org