Under the supervision of the personnel management consultant (occupational health and safety, administration of collective agreements, compensation and benefits sectors), this person performs tasks related to the management of work attendance. She assumes administrative operations related to the management of sickness absence and work accident files. She collaborates in the implementation of training projects, OMEGA, CPR and WHMIS and sees to its update.
She may be called upon to manage replacement activities and assists the personnel management advisor (staffing, human resources development and organizational development sectors) in the preparation of welcome sessions for new employees, in the preparation of training activities and in the follow-up of personnel performance appraisals.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
Under the supervision of the Personnel Management Consultant responsible for the Occupational Health and Safety sector
- Assists in the updating of the OMEGA, CPR and WHMIS training program and maintains the current logbook and names of trained employees.
- Ensures the availability of Material Safety Data Sheets in the workplace.
- Ensures the recording of sickness or work-related injury absences using the registers and the SIFARH software that will be implemented shortly.
- Manages the operations related to the administrative procedures for sickness and work-related accidents. Writes ADR and sends communication with managers, payroll and our partners.
- Collaborates, upon request, on work injury analysis investigations. Maintains records of these investigations.
- Carry out communications with employees in terms of illnesses and file follow-ups, prepare temporary assignments and follow-ups with doctors, and assist in the preparation of expert opinion files.
- Produces periodic statistics as required by immediate supervisors.
- Performs any other task as requested by a personnel management consultant.
- Participates in the orientation of new staff and interns and promotes their integration.
- Actively participates in the continuous improvement of his/her work and in the organization of the work of his/her department.
- Must have a Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in General Administration, Accounting and Management Techniques, Office Automation Techniques or other appropriate college discipline from a school recognized by the appropriate department or a Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) combined with a relevant undergraduate university certificate or an Attestation of Collegial Studies (ACS) of eight hundred hours or more combined with experience relevant to the field. This job also includes people who have a college certificate in administrative techniques. University diploma in occupational health and safety
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Health and Social Services sector, including three (3) years in the field of occupational health and safety
- Ability to work cooperatively
- Ability to innovate
- Organizational skills
- Ability to establish positive organizational communication
- Ability to analyze and synthesize - Oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in certain information technologies (Access, Excel, Lotus-Notes, Power Point and Word)
- Temporary full-time with possible extension
- Day – 35 hours per week
- Telework with frequent travels up north
- Hourly rate between 24.21$/h and 32.32$/h
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org