Under the authority of the head of administrative services at Ullivik, the person will perform work related to the management of human, financial and material resources or procurement. She assumes responsibilities related to the organization of work and the planning of the execution of complex work of an administrative nature such as the collection and analysis of data.
She may also be responsible for the administrative functioning of her community and oversees its internal and external relations. She is responsible for the activities of the executive office staff.
This job also includes people who hold a certificate of college studies in administrative techniques.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Collaborate with the procurement department and the accounting department located in the North to ensure the smooth processing of Ullivik's transactions and to ensure a better synchronization of efforts;
- Implement internal verification mechanisms on the conformity of invoices from service providers (purchase orders, cab vouchers - hotel stay, cafeteria, fleet, client-employee meals, fixed and mobile telephony, etc.);
- Follow up on processing and billing details as required;
- Maintain a logbook to track the allocation of items with monetary value (meal coupons, cabs, prepaid purchase cards, etc.);
- Verify requisitions for goods and services, including compliance with procurement policies and good expense control practices;
- Track and document credit card transactions;
- Maintain a petty cash register according to established procedures;
- Keep track of vending machine operating funds;
- Coordinate the processing of internal requisitions by placing them on the GRM system;
- Maintain an inventory of equipment and their allocation, if applicable, (Cell phone, Laptop, printers, stationery, Uniforms, PPE, printers, phones, Walkie-Talkie, maintenance products, etc.);
- Verify short, medium and long term needs according to usage forecasts, and plan the right moment of replenishment to avoid shortages;
- Contact person in direct contact with various Ullivik building management stakeholders;
- Ensures compliance with applicable policies, procedures and regulations;
- Demonstrate value added in operations support activities;
- Develops and documents the main administrative processes related to his/her work;
- Engage in various continuous improvement projects;
- Perform any other related duties.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in general administration, management and management techniques, office technology or in another appropriate college discipline from a school recognized by the competent ministry or a combined Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) a relevant undergraduate university certificate or a relevant Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) of eight hundred hours or more combined with experience relevant to the field in question.
- Must have 2 years of relevant experience in administrative and/or experience as an administrative process technician, accounts payable, finance, accounting, material management, resources , preferably in the Health and Social Services Network
- Bilingualism (French-English), both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite software, especially Excel (professional level required);
- Interpersonal and organizational communication skills; · Strong ability to work alone or in a team;
- Ability to coordinate several files at the same time;
- Demonstrate a sense of organization, initiative, ability to organize work and manage time;
- Excellent customer service;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and with a results-oriented approach;
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, rigor and autonomy;
- Permanent full-time (35 hours per week);
- Salary between $23.50 and $31.69;
- 4 weeks vacation after one year of service;
- Group Insurance;
- An excellent defined benefit pension plan;
For more information or to apply, please contact Ms. Marie-Pierre Bergeron at the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org