The Inuulitsivik Health Center, with more than 950 employees, is part of the Quebec health and social services network, Nunavik region. It provides the population of the Hudson's Bay Territory, which is approximately 7,000 people, with first-line health and social services, including prevention, assessment, diagnosis and treatment, rehabilitation and support. In addition, it provides services related to youth protection as well as the management, for the Nunavik region, of the Northern Quebec Module located in Montreal. The mission of the latter is to welcome Inuit people who need to receive health services in participating Montreal hospitals. The Inuit population is distributed in seven communities established on the coast of Hudson Bay, from Kuujjuaraapik to Salluit.
Person who supports the team of the archives department in the framework of the Master Patient Index project as well as in the digitization of records project. This person will participate in the creation of new procedures at the archives, will support the matching of files as well as the digitization process. At the request of the coordinator of hospital services or the assistant head of archives, this person may perform any other related tasks relating to these projects or the proper functioning of the archives.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in the implementation of paperless solutions for medical records.
• Participate in the development of procedures and work processes related to the digitization of medical documents.
• Participate in quality controls of the various stages of digitization of medical documents.
• Digitization and referencing of medical documents
• Training of new stakeholders in the use of electronic forms.
• Participate in the implementation and monitoring of the document management system.
• Creation and modification of electronic forms
• Administrative support to medical archivists.
• Participate in the development of new work processes.
• Support record matching as part of the Master Patient Index project
- Must have, depending on the field of activity required, a diploma of college studies with specialization in administrative techniques or in an appropriate discipline from a school recognized by the Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport.
• Minimum two years of experience as an administrative technician in the health and social services sector
• Experience in an archives or reception/admission service will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of the main computer systems and business applications of medical records
• French/English bilingualism
• Spirit of initiative and ability to adapt to rapid changes
• Excellent ability to learn new software for digitizing and referencing medical documents.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• High communication skills (being able to train staff effectively)
- Temporary full-time telecommuting
- According to the salary scale for the administrative technician job title as negotiated by the MSSSS, between $24.21 and $32.32/hr
For sending an application: firstname.lastname@example.org