Under the authority of the Head of Payroll, the incumbent participates in the preparation and distribution of payroll. In addition, the successful candidate will have to analyze more complex files related to payroll and prepare various reports using computer tools. He or she will also be called upon to respond to inquiries from employees, managers and external organizations.
Tasks required upon hiring
· Processing and verification of employee payroll according to the various modalities (Job title, Department, status, collective agreement, etc.)
· Meet payroll production and processing deadlines
· Processing of various payroll requests and corrections
· Analysis and processing of WEB expense accounts
· Answer telephone, email and questions from employees, managers, as well as external organizations.
· Know the various collective agreements and local agreements.
· Coding of all kinds
In-depth tasks by the employer
· Verification and analysis of payroll reports
· Installation, verification and approval of long-term leave
· Follow-up of CNESST files, salary insurance, pension plans
· Follow up on group insurance premiums
· Production of tax slips and taxable benefits.
· Declaration of the end of the year CNESST and Retraite Québec
· Participates and supports the training of new employees;
· Any other task at the request of his superior.
A college diploma (DEC) in general administration, accounting and management techniques, office automation techniques or in another appropriate college discipline from a school recognized by the competent ministry or a college diploma (DEC) ) combined with a relevant undergraduate university certificate or a relevant Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) of eight hundred hours or more combined with experience relevant to the field in question.
This job also includes people who hold a certificate of college studies in administrative techniques.
Minimum of 2 years experiences in payroll service in the health and social systemEssential skills and aptitudes
· Knowledge of Logibec's Espresso Payroll / HR software would be an asset.
· Good command of Microsoft Office, Windows, Excel and Word tools
· Knowledge of regulations concerning payroll, tax returns, Employment Insurance, CSST and pension plans.
Day - 35 hours per week
Telework with frequent travels up north
Hourly rate between 24.21$ and 32.32$/h