Under the authority of the Head of Payroll, the incumbent is involved in payroll processing by monitoring special files related to covid-19, ministerial decrees, collective agreements and other special projects. The successful candidate will have to analyze more complex files related to payroll and prepare various reports using computer tools. He or she will also be called upon to respond to inquiries from employees, managers and external organizations. He will also support the production and distribution of payroll.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Processing and verifying the pay of employees according to the various specific modalities (ministerial decrees, collective agreement, etc.)
- Processing of various claims and payroll corrections DocuSign Envelope ID: 633711D8-499D-4010-B7FB-903D82588DF9 A
- Payroll Report Checks and Analyzes
- Follow-up CSST files, salary insurance, CARRA
- Answer email and questions of employees, managers and external organizations.
- Respect the deadlines for production and payroll processing.
- Know the different collective agreements, local agreements and covid-19 ministerial decrees.
- Codification of all kinds
- Implementation of special projects within the department.
- Must have a diploma of collegial studies (DEC) in general administration, in accounting and management techniques, in office automation techniques or in another appropriate college discipline from a school recognized by the competent ministry or a diploma of college studies (DEC) combined with a relevant undergraduate university certificate or a relevant Attestation of College Studies (AEC) of eight hundred hours or more combined with experience relevant to the field in question.
- This job also includes people who hold a certificate of college studies in administrative techniques
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in payroll service in thehealth and social system
- Knowledge of Logibec's Espresso Payroll / HR software would be an asset
- Good command of Microsoft Office, Windows, Excel and Word tools
- Knowledge of regulations concerning payroll, tax returns, Employment Insurance, CSST and pension plans.
- Temporary full-time telecommuting
- According to the salary scale for the administrative technician job title as negotiated by the MSSSS, between $24.21 and $32.32/hr
Those interested in applying are asked to do so in writing, before 4:00 p.m. on the date mentioned above, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org