The Inuulitsivik Health Center, with over 950 employees, is part of the Quebec health and social services network, Nunavik region. It provides the population of the Hudson Bay territory, which is made up of approximately 7,000 people, with front-line health and social services, including prevention, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and support services. In addition, it provides services related to youth protection as well as the management, for the Nunavik region, of Ullivik located in Dorval. The mission of the latter is to receive Inuit people who need health services in participating Montreal hospitals. The Inuit population is spread over seven communities on the Hudson Bay coast, from Kuujjuaraapik to Salluit.
The person who ensures the software and hardware configuration, optimization and security of information systems, technological infrastructures and telecommunication networks. He/she sees to the implementation, proper functioning and evolution of complex technological components of local, regional or provincial scope. He or she acts as an expert in his or her field of specialization and supports computer technicians in solving problems of a high level of complexity or specialization. He/she may be called upon to develop implementation plans for technology projects and to coordinate the work of a team of computer technicians.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage networks, servers, peripherals and workstations on a Windows platform
- Install and configure software, printers, computers, servers and routers;
- Provide technical support to internal customers;
- Backup and restore data.
- Must have a college degree (DEC) in computer technology from a school recognized by the relevant ministry or a certificate of relevant college studies (AEC) whose equivalence is recognized by the competent authority. She must have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a computer technician position;
- Experience in the health care network is an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products - Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 and 10, SQL, Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Access;
- Knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, WDS, DNS, DHCP, VMware ESXi, vSphere 6.5, WSUS, Terminal Server, Trend Micro, Lotus notes and Domino;
- Bilingualism (French and English, spoken and written) intermediate level;
- Customer service oriented, autonomous, problem solving skills, technical writing skills.
- Full time permanent position based in Puvirnituq
- Hourly rate between $24.78 and $35.67/hr
- Remoteness premium: 203.66$/week:
- Cargo premium: $115.64/week
- Retention premium: $114.99/week;
- Furnished housing provided
- Airline tickets paid by the center
- Possibility of working full time (8-9 weeks in the North and one month off in the South)
- Storage and moving expenses reimbursed (after probation period)
- Group insurance
TO APPLY, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com