Person who does work related to the management of personnel, financial management, organization of work and planning for the performance of complex administrative tasks by compiling and analyzing data.
An individual who, under the supervision of the Personnel Management Advisor (occupational health and safety, collective agreement administration, compensation and benefits) areas, performs duties related to attendance management. She is responsible for administrative operations related to the management of sick leave and work accident files. She collaborates in the implementation of training projects, OMEGA, CPR and WHMIS and oversees its updating.
She may be called upon to manage replacement activities and assists the Personnel Management Advisor (staffing, human resources development and organizational development) in the preparation of induction sessions for new employees, in the preparation of training activities and in the follow-up of staff performance appraisals.
1. Collaborates in the updating of the OMEGA, CPR and WHMIS training program and maintains the up-to-date register and names of trained employees.
2. Ensures the recording of absences from illness or accidents at work using the registers and the SIFARH software to be implemented shortly.
3. Be part of the solution in the return to work following injury in order to reduce the time of absence but also, that the return works.
4. Manages operations related to administrative procedures relating to sick leave and accidents at work. Drafting of the ADR and sending communication with managers, payroll and our partners.
5. Collaborates, upon request, in occupational accident analysis investigations. Keep a record of these investigations up to date.
6. Carry out communications with employees in sickness file follow-ups, she prepares temporary assignments and reminders to doctors, she also helps in the preparation of expert files.
7. Produces the periodic statistics required by his immediate superiors.
8. Performs any other duties as requested by a Personnel Management Advisor.
9. Participate in the orientation of new staff and trainees and promote their integration.
10. Actively participate in the continuous improvement of his/her work and the organization of his/her department's work .
Must hold a Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in general administration, accounting and management techniques, office automation techniques or another appropriate college discipline from a school recognized by the competent ministry or a Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) combined with a relevant undergraduate university certificate or an relevant Attestation of College Studies (AEC) of eight hundred hours or more combined with experience relevant to the field concerned. This job also includes individuals who hold a college certificate in administrative techniques. University degree in occupational health and safetyExperience required
Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Health and Social Services sector including three (3) years in the field of occupational health and safetyEssential skills and aptitudes
• Be a seasoned technician who loves challenges
• Ability to work cooperatively
• Ability to innovate
• Sense of organization
• Ability to establish positive organizational communication
• Analytical and synthesis skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Mastery of certain information technologies (Access, Excel, Lotus-Notes, Power Point and Word)
35 hours per week
Hourly wage between $24.21 and $32.32
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org